Commercial Property Lawyers London
The commercial property solicitors at Anglo Law offer a start to end service for commercial clients. Taking a strategic and proactive approach, our lawyers will take the time to get to know you, your business and your commercial objectives to provide you with legal advice that is uniquely tailored to your needs. We regularly take instructions from business owners and entrepreneurs, investors, developers and lenders, providing comprehensive support to navigate and overcome commercial challenges successfully, regulatory obstacles while at the same time safeguarding their interests.
Based in the City of London and serving clients across the west end, city and Greater London including in many areas of Essex and Kent, our team of solicitors have a combined 35 years of experience delivering legal services of the highest quality. Whatever your circumstances, speak with one of our friendly and approachable commercial property lawyers today to find out how we can help.
We are also happy to arrange our appointment at your business premises as we are always keen to inspect properties we advise upon. In our experience, a fresh pair of knowledgeable eyes, viewing a potential business in practice, always picks up on minute issues which sometimes might not be at the forefront of our client’s minds but can prove crucial in the negotiation process.
Free Initial Consultation
Our commercial property solicitors can offer highly specialised legal advice on matters including:
- Purchase or sale of commercial property
- Grant, renewal, assignment or determination of Leases
- Rent reviews
- Planning applications including for change of use and Buildings Regulations consent
- Licences to assign, to Underlet and Licences for works
- Re-mortgaging and property finance
- Advising upon Stamp Duty payment and reliefs and submission of the return on your behalf
- All Landlord and tenant matters
- Dilapidation claims
- Commercial evictions including forfeiture applications and dispute resolution dealing with Business Rates arrears, Liability Orders and Settlement
- Applying for Business Rates reliefs, refunds and rebates
- Making Business Rates applications, appeals and challenges to the Valuations Office Agency (VOA) regarding Rateable Values for your property and the new process from April 2017
- Dealing with assets seizures under section 295(2) of the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) 2002
Our solicitors take instruction from all forms of property developers across London and Essex providing advice on all aspects of the development process from including residential estates, industrial premises, retail, leisure and many more. Our role often begins at the earliest stage, facilitating commercial opportunities with a range of professionals with extensive experience in this sector and conducting pre-contract negotiations and due diligence. We take a commercially-focused and innovative approach to ensure reduced risk and while at the same time devising strategies that will ensure your expectations are not only met but exceeded.
Acting on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants, we can provide advice on all elements of business tenancy law. In cases where disputes have arisen, we will work tirelessly on your behalf to develop practical and equitable solutions to settle issues relating to lease renewals, terminations, tenancy applications, grants s of licences, rent reviews and recovery of rent arrears amongst others. Through our skills in negotiation, mediation and arbitration we have a proven track record in achieving positive outcomes form our clients that protect their commercial interests while also maintaining their professional relationships and reputation wherever possible.
We can advise on the following:
- Heads of terms
- Grant of leases
- Lease assignments and underletting's
- Lease renewals
- Licences to assign, underlet and for works
- Security of tenure and exclusion notices
- Break clauses and operation of the same
- Surrenders by Deed and Operation of the Law
- Stamp duty and submission of applications
- Fixtures issues
Contact our Commercial Property Solicitors in London, Westminster, Suffolk & Tower Hamlets
We deliver fast, reliable, affordable advice delivered in plain English to help you make the right choices for you and your company. Offering free consultations and transparent fixed-fee service for clients across London with 24-hour updates and weekend and evening appointments.
Call us now on 020 3741 9583 and speak to a solicitor to make an immediate free consultation. As experienced property, business and family lawyers our approach to dealing with your matter will always be clear and precise.
How to get in contact
Anglo Law Solicitors service clients across the following areas:
LONDON AREAS- City of London, Aldgate, Tower Hamlets, Spitalfields, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark, Bishopsgate, Canary Wharf, Islington & Highbury, Angel, Belsize Park, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Finchley.
ESSEX- Chigwell, Hainult, Woodford, Epping, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Upminster, Grays.
KENT- Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, West Malling, Maidstone, Sevenoaks.