Buying and Selling a Business Solicitors London
Anglo Law's business services solicitors have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to advising businesses of all sizes from large corporations to small and medium-size companies. We combine technical skill with a practical and commercially focused approach to support you in completing your transaction as smoothly, efficiently and as quickly as possible.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you’ll want to discuss your options and find out more about how we can help. We offer both appointments throughout the day and out of hours to accommodate our clients. We are happy to meet you at our offices across London, Essex or Kent. To find out more about free initial consultations, please complete our free consultation form, call us on 020 3753 4667 or email
We advise on matters including:
- Drafting Heads of terms
- Preparing and negotiating share sale and asset sale agreements
- Drafting and negotiating on leases, licences, deeds, legal charges, loan agreements and guarantees
- Dealing with Assignments of Goodwill so you can continue in the good name of the business you are buying
- Advising on the grant, renewal and surrender of leased premises
- Undertaking thorough due diligence by way of enquiries, searches and investigation of title and reporting to you thoroughly on the results
- Advising upon Stamp Duty payment and reliefs and submission of the return on your behalf
- Preparing and advising on Guarantees, debentures and other bank-related documents
- Preparing Land Registry applications to register your leased premises to you and registration of any charges or restrictions in your favour
Our advice is comprehensive in its scope and will be uniquely tailored to the sector in which you operate and the needs of your business. We can advise on the purchase or sale itself, but also your commercial priorities and will put in place a strategy before negotiations beginning to ensure your objectives are satisfied.
We can assist throughout the transitional phase immediately after the transaction is completed, putting in place agreements that the seller will stay on for a prescribed period after the sale or covenants to prevent them from competing against or poaching customers from the business.
Contact our Buying and Selling a Business Solicitors in London, Westminster, Suffolk & Tower Hamlets
We offer advice that is fast, reliable and affordable, with a free consultation for new clients and a transparent fixed-fee service. Call us now on 020 3753 4667 and speak to a solicitor to make an immediate free consultation.
How to get in contact
Anglo Law Solicitors service clients across the following areas:
LONDON AREAS- City of London, Aldgate, Tower Hamlets, Spitalfields, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark, Bishopsgate, Canary Wharf, Islington & Highbury, Angel, Belsize Park, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Finchley.
ESSEX- Chigwell, Hainult, Woodford, Epping, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Upminster, Grays.
KENT- Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, West Malling, Maidstone, Sevenoaks.