Certifying ID Documents and Change of Name Deeds solicitors, London
There are many different circumstances when you may be asked to provide copies of documents that have been certified as being true copies of the original. This will likely be the case when you are applying for a mortgage, bank account, or when providing documents to another solicitor or governmental body in the course of a transaction or for court proceedings. The oaths and certification solicitors at Anglo Law are on hand to assist you to swear, certify and witness these documents and regularly do so for clients based throughout Central and East London and Essex.
For these matters, we offer a same day service and lunchtime or after work appointments so that it is convenient with your working day and does not eat up too much of your precious time. Our fees are fixed and kept low for a quick, hassle-free and convenient service.
Some of the documents that can be witnessed, sworn and certified include the following. This is not an exhaustive list so if your document is not noted here, then please do not worry we can still help, just give us a call now and we will be happy to assist you:
- Proof of addresses such as bank and credit card statements produced with the corresponding bank card
- Utilities and council tax statements Wills
- Powers of Attorney’s
- Proof of identity when marrying abroad
- Land Registry ID1 forms
- All Land Registry forms requiring a witness
- Statutory Declarations where sections 24-28 of the LTA 1954 are not to apply to a business tenancy
- Mortgage Deeds
- Statutory Declarations of Solvency
- Transfer of Equity forms
- Settlement Agreements
- All Statutory Declarations
- All Deeds
- Insurance forms and documents
- Immigration forms and documents
- Pension forms
- Letters from governmental departments
- Letters from a hospital or doctor
- University, college and school forms and documents to assist with enrolment and finance
Change of Name Deeds
If you wish to change your name, you will need a deed poll, a legal document that provides proof that you have chosen to change your name. Our oaths and certifications lawyers can draft a change of name deed on your behalf and witness your signature. We can also prepare deeds for those who wish to rectify discrepancies on official documents such as passports or birth certificates.
Contact our Oaths and Certifications Solicitors in London
Call us now on 020 3741 9583 and speak to a solicitor to make an immediate free consultation. We can usually prepare these documents within a matter of days so you don’t need to worry if you have an important appointment, holiday or event relying on the accuracy of these documents we will help to make sure everything goes smoothly and on time for you.