Certifying ID Documents and Change of Name Deeds solicitors, London
We are Solicitors and are authorized to administer Oaths and Statutory Declarations and Certify any document and we can be a Witness Signature to any document.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL. Bring your document with you.
The fixed cost is £30 for EACH & EVERY document signed and stamped. Appointment takes 5 minutes. Your document MUST be fully completed by you BEFORE you attend but DO NOT sign it.
We do NOT accept debit or credit card for this Service. Cash or cheque only.
YOU MUST SIGN THE DECLARATION OR OATH IN FRONT OF THE SOLICITOR. DO NOT SIGN UNTIL YOU SEE THE SOLICITOR.
Before your appointment - please note
- Your document must be ready and your photographic ID with you. We do not photocopy documents.
- Please ensure you have carefully read and understood the document you are signing.
- The solicitor cannot provide any legal advice or offer any opinion in relation to the document you are signing.
- The solicitors will only administer the oath, statutory declaration or certify your document. No advice will be given.
- Please bring a UK passport or UK driving licence, current year council tax bill, a recent bank statement with a debit card and two passport size photographs.
There are many different circumstances when you may be asked to provide copies of documents that have been certified as being true copies of the original. This will likely be the case when you are applying for a mortgage, bank account, or when providing documents to another solicitor or governmental body in the course of a transaction or for court proceedings. The oaths and certification solicitors at Anglo Law are on hand to assist you to swear, certify and witness these documents and regularly do so for clients based throughout Central and East London and Essex.
For these matters, we offer a same day service and lunchtime or after work appointments so that it is convenient with your working day and does not eat up too much of your precious time. Our fees are fixed and kept low for a quick, hassle-free and convenient service.
Some of the documents that can be witnessed, sworn and certified include the following. This is not an exhaustive list so if your document is not noted here, then please do not worry we can still help, just give us a call now and we will be happy to assist you:
- Proof of addresses such as bank and credit card statements produced with the corresponding bank card
- Utilities and council tax statements Wills
- Powers of Attorney’s
- Proof of identity when marrying abroad
- Land Registry ID1 forms
- All Land Registry forms requiring a witness
- Statutory Declarations where sections 24-28 of the LTA 1954 are not to apply to a business tenancy
- Mortgage Deeds
- Statutory Declarations of Solvency
- Transfer of Equity forms
- Settlement Agreements
- All Statutory Declarations
- All Deeds
- Insurance forms and documents
- Immigration forms and documents
- Pension forms
- Letters from governmental departments
- Letters from a hospital or doctor
- University, college and school forms and documents to assist with enrolment and finance
Change of Name Deeds
If you wish to change your name, you will need a deed poll, a legal document that provides proof that you have chosen to change your name. Our oaths and certifications lawyers can draft a change of name deed on your behalf and witness your signature. We can also prepare deeds for those who wish to rectify discrepancies on official documents such as passports or birth certificates.
Contact our Oaths and Certifications Solicitors in London
How to get in contact
Anglo Law Solicitors service clients across the following areas:
LONDON AREAS- City of London, Aldgate, Tower Hamlets, Spitalfields, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark, Bishopsgate, Canary Wharf, Islington & Highbury, Angel, Belsize Park, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Finchley.
ESSEX- Chigwell, Hainult, Woodford, Epping, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Upminster, Grays.
KENT- Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, West Malling, Maidstone, Sevenoaks.